1 whole chicken
2 tomatoes puree in a blender
2 onions, chopped
1 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
15 cashew nuts paste
1 ½ tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons cream
1 teaspoons chilli powder
Oil for frying
salt to taste
For the marinade :
1 tablespoons tandoori masala
½ tablespoons garam masala (cloves, cinnamon and cardamom powdered)
2 tablespoons lime juice
½ teaspoons jeera
5 tablespoons yoghurt
Marinate the chicken in the marinade for 1 whole hour.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan and fry the chicken for 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken and keep aside.
In the remaining oil fry add the chopped onions till golden , then add the ginger-garlic paste and fry sprinkling little water now and then, till the oil separates.
Add the cashew paste, chilli powder, tomato paste and cook for 10 mins.
Add the butter and the cream and the chicken.
Mix well and cook till done.
Garnish with coriander.
How visitors found this authentic Indian food recipe:
- indian butter chicken recipe
- authentic indian butter chicken recipe
- Indian butter chicken recipe authentic
- indian butter chicken
- authentic butter chicken recipe
- BUTTER CHICKEN RECIPE
- butter chicken
- indian butter chicken recipes
- recipe for indian butter chicken
- authentic Butter chicken
- recipe butter chicken
- recipe for butter chicken
- authentic butter chicken recipe indian style
- butter chicken indian
- asha maharaj butter chicken recipe