250 gms Mutton.
1 cup Wheat soaked overnight, drained, pounded & husked.
A handful of channa dal, soaked for 1/2 hour.
A handful of moong dal, soaked for 1/2 hour.
A handful of masoor dal, soaked for 1/2 hour.
1 teaspoons Chili powder.
1/2 teaspoons Haldi.
2 Onions, sliced and fried crisp.
1 teaspoons Dhania powder.
2 teaspoons Ginger-garlic paste.
4 tablespoons Ghee.
Salt to taste.
Take a wide mouthed heavy-bottomed vessel and heat 6-8 cups of water in it. When the water starts to boil put in the drained dal, wheat and mutton along with the ginger garlic paste, dhania powder, haldi, red chili powder and salt. Cook over slow fire till the mutton is tender then mash the mutton. To this mixture add the crushed fried onion. Heat the ghee and pour it over the Haleem. Sprinkle lemon-juice before serving – serve hot.
How visitors found this authentic Indian food recipe:
- haleem recipe by sanjeev kapoor
- haleem recipe in hindi
- recipe of haleem by sanjeev kapoor
- authentic haleem recipe
- sanjeev kapoor haleem recipe
- mutton haleem recipe by sanjeev kapoor
- haleem recipe sanjeev kapoor
- haleem recipe
- mutton haleem recipe sanjeev kapoor
- sanjeev kapoor recipes in hindi