1 bunch of spinach
1 cup of green peas
1 boiled potato
3 to 4 green chilies
1 teaspoons cumin seeds
A pinch of asofetida
1 teaspoons turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Cut spinach leaves and wash them properly.
Boil the cut spinach for 10 minutes in a very little amount of water.
Allow to cool for sometime. Grind the cooled spinach along with the green chilies to a fine paste.
Chop onion and tomatoes into small pieces.
Cut the boiled potato into evenly shaped cubes.
Heat oil in a pan. Add the cumin seeds and asofetida.
Add the onions,peas and tomatoes.
Fry for 2-3 mins. Add the potato cubes and allow to cook on medium flame for 5 mins.
Once the onions and tomatoes are cooked, add the spinach-chili paste to the above.
Add turmeric powder and salt to taste.
Simmer it for 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy this authentic Indian food resepi!
How visitors found this authentic Indian food recipe:
- palak matar recipe by sanjeev kapoor
- palak mutter recipe by sanjeev kapoor
- mutter palak sanjeev kapoor
- palak matar recipe sanjeev kapoor
- palak matar sanjeev kapoor
- palak recipe sanjeev kapoor
- palak mutter sanjeev kapoor
- palak matar recipe
- matar falak
- how to makepalak matar bysanjiv kapoor