500 gm mutton
1 cup onion
1 inch piece ginger
a few flakes garlic
3 teaspoons coriander powder
3 green chillies
1 teaspoons chilli powder
1 cup dried coconut
1 teaspoons poppy seeds
2-3 cloves, cardamom, peppercorns
1 inch stick cinnamon
1 cup curds
salt to taste
3 tablespoons fat
2 cups pulao rice
½ cup onion
1 inch piece cinnamon
2-3 bay leaf
Salt to taste
5 tablespoons fat
Clean and cut meat. Soak in curd.
Roast and powder cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and peppercorns.
Grind together red chillies half the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and copra. Heat fat.
Add sliced onions. Add ground spices and fry.
Add meat. fry well. Add ground poppy seeds.
Add remaining curds and salt and cook gently till meat is tender.
Add powdered spices. Remove from fire.
For the Rice
Slice onions. Heat fat. Fry onions and remove. Add spices.
When they crackle, add rice and fry for a few minutes longer.
Add salt and double the quantity of hot water.
When rice is cooked and all moisture has evaporated, remove from fire.
For the Biryani
Make a layer of rice in a pan, sprinkle with saffron water, place meat layer over it and again cover with rice.
Serve hot, garnished with fried onions and fried nuts.
Enjoy this authentic, traditional Indian Hyderabadi Lamb Mutton Biryani resepi!
How visitors found this authentic Indian food recipe:
- asha maharaj mutton masala breyani
- resepi indian food
- asha maharaj chicken biryani recipe
- asha maharaj mutton breyani
- asha maharaj mutton biryani recipe
- asha maharaj mutton biryani recipes
- WWW TURBANTADAKA COM
- asha maharaj recipes
- layer pudding by chef sanjeev kapoor
- recipe mutton breyani asha maharaj
- asha maharaj prawn curry
- Sheila Sommers Naan Kaatay
- www ask asha maharaj how to make indian style paella
- authentic indian mutton beyani