½ kg besan
2 teaspoons salt
lump of butter
½ cup water
4 tablespoons hot oil
oil for frying
Sieve besan and combine salt, butter and asafoetida water well with it.
Prepare soft dough, using hot oil and knead well.
Shape parts of the dough into big balls, press them in a sev mould, one by one, in rounds direct in oil, kept at smoking point in frying pan.
Sauté sev for a few minutes till it becomes crispy, turning over 2 to 3 times.
Continue the same procedure for the remaining dough.
When cool keep in container.
How visitors found this authentic Indian food recipe:
- rakesh sethi tea time recipes
- rakesh sethi recipes
- teatime with Rakesh Sethi
- rakesh sethi
- tea time recipes by rakesh sethi
- rakesh sethi tea time
- rakesh sethi food food recipes
- www rakesh sethi com
- rakesh sethi food food tea time recipes
- teatime with rakesh sethi recipes
- chef rakesh sethi tea time recipes
- tea time with rakesh sethi
- food food tea time rakesh sethi
- www rakeshsethi com
- rakesh sethi food food