2 cups shelled peas
1 medium-sized cauliflower
½ cup mustard oil
1 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
1 onion (peeled and
ground to a paste)
1 teaspoons turmeric powder
2 bay leaves
salt to taste
1 teaspoons cumin seeds
1 tablespoons coriander seeds
½” piece of cinnamon
Grind all the ingredients for the spice paste
Cut the cauliflower into florets.
Heat the oil and fry the onion paste together with the ginger-garlic paste till they are a light golden brown in colour.
Lower the flame and add the bay leaves.
Mix in the cauliflower pieces and the turmeric powder.
Fry over a medium heat till the cauliflower is half cooked and turns a light golden brown.
Lower the flame and mix in the shelled peas and the spice paste and 1½ cups of water.
Cover with a lid and cook over a low flame till the vegetables are cooked.
Serve hot with boiled rice.
How visitors found this authentic Indian food recipe:
- authentic vegetable curry
- authentic vegetable curry recipe
- authentic indian vegetable curry recipe
- indian vegetable curry recipe
- authentic indian vegetable curry
- indian vegetable curry
- authentic veg curry
- indian curry vegetable recipe
- authentic vegetable curry recipes
- vegetable curry
- Indian Curry Vegetables Recipe
- authentic vegetable curry indian
- best authentic vegetable curry
- traditional indian vegetable curry
- authentic indian curry vegetables